Although it may seem hard to believe, we are already halfway through spring, and summer 2019 will be here before you know it. Fortunately for residents of The Woodlands, Texas and those who live in nearby communities, there is no shortage of events to keep you busy.
The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
If it’s entertainment you want this summer, look no further than The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. The Pavilion hosts numerous events throughout the year, including concerts, festivals, activities just for kids, live music, arts, entertainment and night life. Below are some events taking place in late June after the official kickoff of summer:
· June 21: Shinedown with Badflower Dinosaur Pile-up and Broken Hands concert at 6:30 p.m.
· June 22: Farmer’s Market all day and Trevor Noah concert at 8:00 p.m.
· June 23: Rockstar Energy Drink Disrupt Festival from noon to midnight
· June 28: Train and GooGoo Dolls concert at 8:00 p.m.
· June 29: Farmer’s Market all day, Thomas Rhett with Dustin Lynch and Russell Dickerson at 7:00 p.m., and The Woodlands Margarita Festival from 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
You can find The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion at 2005 Lake Robbins Drive in The Woodlands, Texas.
4th of July Red, Hot & Blue Festival Woodlands Extravaganza
Several parks in The Woodlands have joined forces to create a memorable summer holiday. Town Green Park, located at 2099 Lake Robbins Drive, will have dozens of food vendors available along with face painting, games and crafts for kids, inflatables, balloon artists and strolling entertainers. Other parks hosting similar activities include:
· Hughes Landing at the intersection of Hughes Landing Blvd at Lake Woodlands Drive
· Rob Fleming Park, 6055 Creekside Forest Drive
· Waterway Square Park, 31 Waterway Square
Northshore Park, located at 2505 Lake Woodlands Drive, will host live music by Klockwork.
The South Country 4th of July Parade is a 1.3-mile march around The Woodlands starting at 9:00 a.m. It features clowns, bands, fire engines, floats and much more. Fireworks start at 9:00 p.m. at multiple locations around The Woodlands.
The Woodlands Margarita Festival
Are you and your friends or significant other big fans of drinking margaritas? If so, you won’t want to miss The Woodlands Margarita Festival on Saturday, June 29 from 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at Town Green Park. This event is for adults and humans only, so be sure to find someone to watch your kids and pets for the day. You have several ticket options depending on how much you want to partake of the drink samples. The festival will also host several competitions such as the Limbo Competition and the Best Margarita Competition.
Tough Law Firm is Proud to Be Part of The Woodlands Community
Located less than 10 miles from The Woodlands in Spring, Texas, Tough Law Firm has been an essential part of the community for many years. We assist clients with business, estate, probate, real estate, family, and corporate law as well as civil litigation. If you find yourself in need of legal assistance this summer, please contact us to request a complementary consultation.